START OF SCHOOL:
As enrollment documentation is completed and necessary documentation (up to date immunization records, birth certificate) is supplied, student names are entered onto a waiting list. Each week over the summer, student names are pulled from the waiting list, in order of application, and enrolled into the grade for which they applied. Parents / guardians are notified as this occurs. This continues until spaces are filled in each grade level. Letter are sent to parents / guardians whose children were not selected, informing them that they will stay on the waiting list until a class opening is available or parent / guardian removes their name.
DURING SCHOOL YEAR:
As student enrollment forms are completed and necessary documentation is received (up to date immunization records, birth certificate), the student name goes onto a waiting list and the lottery process continues, enrolling students as openings are identified.
- Having your child’s name on a waiting list is not enough to have them selected. A student cannot be eligible for enrollment until all documentation is completed and submitted. Please don’t wait to submit forms, and put your child’s name on the waiting list at your earliest opportunity.
- Class size can fluctuate throughout the school year as students are dis-enrolled for many reasons (family move, attendance at another school, etc.). If an opening is not immediately available, one may become available at any time.
- Enrollment forms for the next school year may be submitted as soon as the previous school year is ended.
All students at El Camino Real Academy can get a healthy breakfast and lunch at school for FREE in the 2021-2022 school year.
What do you have to do?
- You do not need to do anything.
- You do not have to pay any money or fill out any forms.
- You do not need to send your child to school early for breakfast. Breakfast will be part of the school day.
Our school is getting free meals for all students as part of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) through a choice for schools called the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).